Governing God's Way Leadership Conference and Award Presentation
Thanks to our generous sponsors, public servants Registration is only $100 and includes Conference and Luncheon! A $75 discount! Register below today.
This will fill quickly!
Who Should Attend
Elected leaders, Executive Staff, Directors, Managers and/or Supervisors serving in:
- Municipal Government
- County Government
- State Government
- Federal Government
- Public School Districts
- Community College Districts
- Public Colleges and Universities
- Public Transit Systems
- Postal Service
Why You Should Attend
Because you aspire to be great! And there is no other conference like this in America that will give you the essentials to be just that!
Prayerfully planned and carefully crafted with public servant leaders of faith in mind, this conference is not about “religion,” but about leadership. Leadership as it is intended to be.
Better equipping public servant leaders how to merge the power of faith with the mastery of leadership principles to dynamically and effectively lead with compassion, character, and courage – the three essential characteristics of every dynamic leader who left an indelible mark on the world in their generation.
From newly elected officials to seasoned servants, this conference is for you. You won’t get this type of teaching, training and leadership development at NACO, NLC, ICMA, TAC, TASB or TML. Unlike at these, we are not bound by political correctness. We are not prevented from speaking truth, teaching truth and teaching leadership from a biblical worldview. After all, who was the greatest servant leader that ever lived? Jesus Christ!
Our Goal is Your Growth
- Learn how to become a more dynamic leader, a leader of influence and impact (session led by former Texas State Representative Helen Giddings)
- Learn how to effectively break down silos and communicate more effectively. You can’t get anything done unless you first master the art of difficult conversation (Dr. Darrell L. Bock, Executive Director For Cultural Engagement, The Hendricks Center at Dallas Theological Seminary)
- Learn why good character is better than great leadership and what it takes to develop it (session led by CIPS Founder and CEO, Dorothy Burton)
You Will Leave...
- More professionally, personally and politically astute
- Knowing how to with finesse and skill, maintain self-control in difficult and challenging communications settings greatly improving the odds in your favor for desired results
- Better equipped to protect your name, reputation, relationships, and career
- Renewed. Refreshed. Inspired. Better prepared to lead with absolute assurance and confidence.
Claim Your Seat Today. Register Below.
Challenging times demand courageous, wise and inspirational leadership. Plan to attend the premier conference for public servants and leaders:
Governing God's Way 2019 Pursuing Excellence
Leadership Conference and Award Presentation
In recognition of her stellar, inspirational career and life, we are pleased to present the
4th Annual Christians in Public Service
Ron J. Anderson, M.D. Public Servant Leader Award to
Chief Justice (Ret) Carolyn Wright.
Conference and Luncheon: $175 | Public Servant Discounted Cost: $100 | Award Luncheon Only: $75