Since God’s design is not change from the top down or from the outside in, but transformation from the inside out, Christians in Public Service was founded in 2013 as a member-based organization to reach, teach and minister to the unique needs of leaders in “touch-point capacities” that have the most immediate and hands-on impact in communities, cities and counties. Governments closest to the people.
As we emerge from the pandemic, we like most organizations had to retool in order to meet the demands of new challenges in public space. As we've adopted a new model, we also adopted the moniker LIFE -- appropriate as we all learn to live again in a world changed and so dramatically impacted by the pandemic. LIFE - Leadership Inspiration Fellowship Education are our four areas of focus for leadership and personal development for aspiring and seasoned leaders in public space.
Connecting God's word with our works so that our works reflect God's word.
Public servants growing in relationship with God, in community with one another and professionally so that the way we live and serve will be a reflection of Jesus Christ in our home, the workplace, in our communities and in the world.
Our Core Beliefs
- We believe servant leadership is a divine call to serve and not to be served.
- We model servant leadership, stewardship, integrity, and excellence in all that we are and do.
- We believe that our work is empowered by our faith at work in us.
- We believe that public servants are people too that need their own safe, caring and supportive forum and network where they are free to share personal and professional concerns and pray for one another.
- We promote relationships and work to develop friendships and a better sense of community with others of other faiths and no faith.
- We value each person, understanding that we all are created in the very image of God; deserving of dignity; respecting our differences and can disagree with one another but never dishonor one another.
- We believe that spiritually mature public servant leaders should mentor the next generation of public servants and public servant leaders.
Our Core Values
Christians in Public Service, Inc. is a 501 (c)(3) non-profit, non-denominational, public servant leadership training and educational organization. Contributions are tax-deductible to the extent permitted by law. Funds are used strictly to support organizational operations.
Published on Wednesday, April 13, 2022 @ 7:19 AM CDT