Our Organizational Philosophy
Strictly non-partisan, Christians in Public Service is a 501 (c)(3) non-profit organization founded to teach, inspire, motivate and connect. Not religious. Not political. Christ-centered public servant leadership.
Connecting God's word with our works so that our works reflect God's word.
Public servants who profess Christ, reflecting Christ in how they serve, lead and govern.
Our Core Values
- We believe servant leadership is a divine call to serve and not to be served.
- We model servant leadership, stewardship, integrity, and excellence in all that we are and do.
- We believe that our work is empowered by our faith at work in us.
- We believe that public servants are people too that need their own safe, caring and supportive forum and network where they are free to share personal and professional concerns and pray for one another.
- We promote relationships and work to develop friendships and a better sense of community with others of other faiths and no faith.
- We value each person, understanding that we all are created in the very image of God; deserving of dignity; respecting our differences and can disagree with one another but never dishonor one another.
- We believe that spiritually mature public servant leaders should mentor the next generation of public servants and public servant leaders.
Christians in Public Service, Inc. is a 501 (c)(3) non-profit, non-denominational, public servant leadership training and educational organization. Contributions are tax-deductible to the extent permitted by law. Funds are used strictly to support organizational operations.
Published on Monday, March 1, 2021 @ 7:19 AM CDT