Founded in 2013 in Dallas, Texas by public servant leaders for public servant leaders serving principally at the local level. Our focus is teaching, illustrating and demonstrating how to live, lead, serve and govern God's way.
We are the only organization exclusively designed to meet the holistic needs of those who serve, lead and govern.
Pivoting in the new reality, it was essential to retool and realign to meet the new demands of new realities in public space.
Teaching, illustrating and demonstrating how to live, lead, serve and govern God's way.
Our Core Values
- We believe servant leadership is a divine call to serve and not to be served.
- We model servant leadership, stewardship, integrity, and excellence in all that we are and do. (Matthew 5:16)
- We believe that our work is empowered by our faith at work in us. (Luke 17:6)
- We believe that public servants are people too that need their own safe, caring and supportive forum and network where they are free to share personal and professional concerns and pray for one another. (James 5:16)
- We promote relationships and work to develop friendships and a better sense of community. (Ephesians 2:14-18)
- We value each person, understanding that we all are created in the very image of God; deserving of dignity; respecting our differences and can disagree with one another but never dishonor one another. (Genesis 1:26-27; Galatians 3:28)
- We believe that spiritually mature public servant leaders should mentor the next generation of public servants and public servant leaders. (Psalm 145:4)
Published on Sunday, August 7, 2022 @ 10:44 AM CDT