Our Organizational Philosophy
Strictly non-partisan, Christians in Public Service is a 501 (c)(3) Christ-centered, non-profit organization founded to teach, inspire, motivate and connect public servants and public servant leaders. Not religious. Not political.
Connecting timeless biblical principles to the timely issues of our day to bring about godly results.
Public servants serving, leading and governing God's way.
Our Core Values
- We believe servant leadership is a divine call to serve and not to be served.
- We model servant leadership, stewardship, integrity, and excellence in all that we are and do.
- We believe that our work is empowered by our faith at work in us.
- We believe that public servants are people too that need their own safe, caring and supportive forum and network where they are free to share personal and professional concerns and pray for one another.
- We promote relationships and work to develop friendships and a better sense of community among our members
- We value each person, respecting their differences in that we can disagree but never dishonor.
- We believe that spiritually mature public servants should mentor the next generation of servant leaders.
Christians in Public Service, Inc. is a 501 (c)(3) non-profit, non-denominational, public servant leadership training and educational organization. Contributions are tax-deductible to the extent permitted by law. Funds are used strictly to support organizational operations.
Published on Monday, March 1, 2021 @ 7:19 AM CDT