HOW? By purposely and strategically postioning ourselves to be the premier teaching and training organization for leaders in the public arena. We are a group of public servant and private sector leaders who understand that it takes us all - public and private to make our communities, cities and country better. We teach. We train. We equip. We support.
- Your active participation in CIPS gives you an edge in helping you gain wiser with keener insight in handling conflict, relationships, communication, issues and people.
- Your participation strengthens your character, affirm and/or give clarity to your purpose in your work.
- You feel supported and find CIPS to be a “safe place,” an oasis in the desert of strife, division and conflict where you are affirmed and valued.
- To add value.
- 10% discount to quarterly training events (four per calendar year which pays for the $50 annual connection!)
- to be a content partner as a guest blogger. This will provide you a platform or build upon the one you have by giving you added exposure on the CIPS website and social media.
- to be part of our Event Team volunteers who help get the word out about upcoming events and volunteering at events. Events are free for volunteers.
- our weekly inspirational e-devotional
Just complete the form below. You help us, we help you - we help one another!
Christians in Public Service is a 501 (c)(3) and contributions in excess of benefits received by donor are tax deductible. Funds are not used for salaries but to fund and sustain the work of CIPS - honorariums, snail mail mailers, training events, monthly fee to sustain e-mailers; and, web hosting.