We do LIFE!
Established April 27, 2022
To recognize, honor and invest in the next generation of servant leaders.
Graduating high school senior
Recognizing that grades alone should not be the final determinant of award, the Scholarship Committee will take a more holistic approach to include:
- Letter of recommendation from the campus principal, executive, administrator or whatever the title reference is for the chief campus official
- Letter of recommendation from the student’s pastor
- If employed, a letter of recommendation from the student’s immediate supervisor, manager or director
- Community service project(s) volunteer and/or academic involvement with projects via individual effort or as part of a team, club, organization, church or school
- GPA at time of award of no less than 3.0
- Completion of Application
- Completion of Goals
Published on Friday, June 10, 2022 @ 2:51 PM CDT