At our core is the Bible, yet we shy away from all things “religious.” We are not an issues-based, activist, political, religious group. We simply are a unique non-partisan, 501 (c)(3) non-denominational organization of Christians from across the political spectrum who share core values in public service and in life of truth, excellence, integrity, authenticity, stewardship, civility and respect for the dignity of all people.
We serve as a conduit for building relationships and learning as we support, inspire, educate and encourage those who serve, lead and govern. We make available opportunities for meetups and conversations on the most pressing issues of the day in a calm space where all feel welcome; and, we walk away perhaps not in agreement but better informed, having made new connections while gaining a better understanding of one another, issues and perspectives.
Membership is open to current and former elected and non-elected officials; current and former employees of government and quasi-governments:
- City Government
- County Government
- State Government
- Federal Government
- Public School Districts
- Community College Districts
- Public Hospital Districts
- Public Colleges and Universities
- Public Transit Systems
- Postal Service
* Annual membership is $50 for former public servants and $100 for current public servants. See application at end of page. Just scroll down.
2020 Membership Breakfast and Leadership Training (BLT) Meeting Schedule
( 4th Friday | 9:00 a.m. – 10:00 a.m. | Every Other Month | Varied Locations)
One hour membership BLT meetings will be inspirational, educational, member-driven and planned around core training in communication, team-building, ethics and leadership
- Friday, February 28th
- Friday, April 24th
- Friday, June 26th
- Friday, August 28th
- Friday, October 23rd
2020 Governing God’s Way Leadership Conference and Award Luncheon
(Magnolia Hotel Downtown Dallas, Saturday, November 14th)
- 10% discount on events
- Hotlink on our website to your website(s) and social media sites
- Featured in an article in one of our bi-monthly newsletters
- Guest blogger - express your opinion and expand your platform (blogs will be edited to comply with CIPS standards, must be non-political, timely and informative)
- Inspirational devotionals to encourage and inspire because of the unique challenges of Christians in professional and elected positions
- The unique opportunity to network and connect with and build relationships with leaders from across the political spectrum
- The awesome personal benefits gained from the uniqueness of CIPS inspiration, encouragement, personal, spiritual and professional growth opportunities
- Personal, professional and character development
- Leadership development
- Encouragement, inspiration and moral support
- Building community
Our Core Values
- Respect for the dignity of all
Become part of this growing, dynamic and unique organization of public servant leaders!
* Membership subject to approval
Christians in Public Service, Inc. is a 501 (c)(3) non-profit, non-denominational, public servant leadership training and educational organization. Contributions are tax-deductible to the extent permitted by law. Funds are used strictly to support organizational operations.