Left or right, liberal or conservative? We're not about any of that! Our mission simply is to encourage, support, inspire and better equip public servants to serve, lead and govern wisely.
Christians in Public Service is a Christ-centered premier, unique, non-denominational, non-partisan 501 (c)(3) organization. We serve as a conduit for building relationships as we support, inspire and encourage those who serve, lead and govern. We make available opportunity for meetups and conversations on the most pressing issues of the day in a calm space where all feel welcome; and, we walk away perhaps not in agreement but better informed, having made new connections while gaining a better understanding of those who lead.
- Personal, professional and character development
- Leadership development
- Encouragement, inspiration and moral support
- Building community
Our core values
- Respect for the dignity of all
Membership is open only to current and former public servants who are fellow Christ-followers who are or have been employed in administrative or executive positions, currently or formerly elected; or, active and former military.
Those seeking membership must currently work or be elected; or, formerly worked or elected in the following:
- City Government
- County Government
- Federal Government
- Public School Districts
- Community College Districts
- Public Colleges and Universities
- Public Transit Systems
- Postal Service
For former public servants, membership provides a place to land by staying active, involved and engaged. It keeps you connected and provides opportunities to utilize your years of experience, knowledge, and wisdom to help prepare the next generation of public servant leaders.
Annual membership is $100 for active servants and $50 for former servants. With member discounts, your annual membership literally pays for itself!
- 10% discount on events
- Hotlink on our website to your website(s) and social media sites
- Featured in an article in one of our bi-monthly newsletters
- Guest blogger - express your opinion and expand your platform (blogs will be edited to comply with CIPS standards, must be non-political, timely and informative)
- Inspirational devotionals to encourage and inspire because of the unique challenges of Christians in professional and elected positions
- The unique opportunity to network and connect with and build relationships with leaders from across the political spectrum
- The awesome personal benefits gained from the uniqueness of CIPS inspiration, encouragement, personal, spiritual and professional growth opportunities
Watch our short video and simply complete the application below. Become part of this growing, dynamic and unique organization of public servants and other leaders who believe that people of goodwill together can accomplish great things for our cities and communities.
Christians in Public Service is a 501 (c)(3) organization. Contributions are tax-deductible to the extent permitted by law. Funds are used to support organizational programs, materials, resources, and operations.