Public service is always challenging and in the days of COVID-19, just downright daunting.
We, like other organizations, communities and cities across the country and world are pivoting to the “next normal” in the age of this pandemic and we look forward with great anticipation to the leading of the Lord as He establishes our plans.
Times demand this not be just another casual organization to join. But rather we are building a community of public servant professionals and leaders as diverse as the world, joined together by the commonality of our faith with a common desire to be the best representatives of the Kingdom in the public spaces to which we've been called and purposed.
Membership is open to:
- County elected leaders including management and executive staff
- State District Court Judges serving in local communities
- City elected leaders including management and executive staff
- Local school board trustees including management and executive district staff
- Local management and executive staff of state and federal officials
- Local government agency management and executive staff
- Former elected leaders; and, former management and executive staff of the above
Annual membership is $100.
Become part of this growing, dynamic and unique organization of public servant leaders. There is not another like it anywhere!
Memberships support organizational operations, including training video productions and resources.
Christians in Public Service, Inc. is a 501 (c)(3) non-profit, non-denominational, public servant leadership training and educational organization. Contributions are tax-deductible to the extent permitted by law. Funds are used strictly to support organizational operations.