Public service is challenging, often lonely and can be devastatingly discouraging - especially for people of faith. Membership can make a difference between discouragement and encouragement. We invite current and former public servants - elected, non-elected, appointed, executive, managerial and administrative in:
- City Government
- County Government
- State Government
- Federal Government
- Public School Districts
- Community College Districts
- Public Hospital Districts
- Public Colleges and Universities
- Public Transit Systems
- Postal Service
We welcome sponsors who want to partner with us by investing in our mission.
We reserve the right to consider membership based upon our membership standards and our commitment to honor the privacy of our members.
- Former public servants - Annual membership - $50
- Current public servants - Annual membership - $100
- * Sponsors (with full rights and privileges of membership)
Annual minimum - $500
- 10% discount on events
- Hotlink on our website to your website(s) and social media sites
- Featured in an article in one of our bi-monthly newsletters
- Guest blogger - express your opinion and expand your platform (blogs will be edited to comply with CIPS standards, must be non-political, timely and informative)
- * Sponsors get "face time" at CIPS events and notable listing in all event materials
- Our signature, daily e-"Noonday Devotional" to encourage and inspire because of the unique challenges of Christians in professional and elected positions
- Extraordinary opportunities to network and connect with; and, build relationships with leaders from across the region and political spectrum
- The awesome personal benefits gained from the uniqueness of CIPS inspiration, encouragement, personal, spiritual and professional growth opportunities
Become part of this growing, dynamic and unique organization. There is not another like it anywhere!
Christians in Public Service, Inc. is a 501 (c)(3) non-profit, non-denominational, public servant leadership training and educational organization. Contributions are tax-deductible to the extent permitted by law. Funds are used strictly to support organizational operations.