We Love and Support Our Members
We are a premier, non-denominational, non-partisan, Christ-centered teaching, training, peer counseling and support organization for public servants.
Your membership helps us help you by providing unique training, programming, resources, support and networking opportunities that will give you an edge and keener insight as you serve, lead and govern in an increasingly complicated and diverse culture.
And for former public servants, membership gives you a place to land by staying active, involved and engaged; and like many of us, the opportunity to help prepare the next generation of public servant leaders to serve and lead well.
We affirm and value those who serve and appreciate those who have served.
Your $50 annual membership helps us help you as we train, teach, build relationships and camaraderie.
- Hotlink to your website(s) and social media sites
- Opportunity to be a guest blogger with your byline posted on our website and social media sites
- Featured in an article in one of our bi-monthly newsletters
- 10% discount on quarterly leadership seminars
Simply complete the application below and become part of this growing, dynamic and unique organization of public servants.
Only those who work, serve or have worked or served in the following capacities are eligible for membership:
- Municipal elected leaders and staff
- County elected leaders and staff
- Public schools and college district trustees and staff
- State and federal elected leaders and staff
- Municipal, county, state or federally funded district or agency leaders and staff