Texas. Michigan. Minnesota. Florida. We plant. We water. God brings the increase. Stay faithful to what He's given you to do and just do your part by faith, with courage and in obedience. Knowing that if God is for you, He is more than the world against you!
No monthly or annual "membership fee." We have evolved from the old, traditional "membership model" to a network of professionals and elected leaders from across the country who find we have more in common than not.
It's not about religion, but relationships.
What you can expect from us
- Weekly Governing God’s Way Devotional
- Weekly Governing God’s Way Podcast
- Exclusive on-demand training videos and when safe, in person networking and educational opportunities
- Confidential advice and counsel - The pressures of public service can be heavy. We understand. We're here to listen and help with trained lay counseling and licensed professional counselors. Our goal? Your mental health and well-being. We all sign the organization's Confidentiality Statement and by law, strictly adhere to it.
What we expect from you
- Tell others about us and help us grow organically – if being part of the Network is a blessing to you, invite a colleague to join us – each one gets one and we're not into anyone's politics. We don't do politics, at all, nor push any issues related to any political party or political agenda.
- Participation, prayers, and financial support - however you’re led; no minimum or maximum. No annual “membership fee.” Some can do more than others, but we all should commit to contributing as we are able. This is God’s work. And it costs to run it. We know that when we sow into good work, good comes back to us! We all just do what we can do – Never any pressure. Donate, give, sow how you are led.
Funds are used principally for operations and programming.
We operate in a spirit of excellence and transparency.
Donations are tax-deductible. As an added bonus of being network-driven and not membership-based, you aren’t paying a membership fee in exchange for any services or materials. Your donations go to support the overall operations of the organization. There is no quid pro quo.
No frivolous emails. No nickel and diming. We want to make this a unique, enjoyable and inspiring Network because it's just way too much drama out there already.
The best part besides growing and encouraging one another? We are always open to ideas and suggestions. We are truly a network of support, inspiration, encouragement, professional and personal growth. Come be part of this unique Network as we truly are one-of-a-kind! Just sign up below.
Christians in Public Service, Inc. is a 501 (c)(3) non-profit, non-denominational, public servant leadership training and educational organization. Contributions are tax-deductible to the extent permitted by law. Funds are used strictly to support organizational operations.