CIPS Statement of Faith
While we recognize there will be differences in what we as individuals prefer and how we may interpret scripture, our common identity as Christians is based upon the essential truths of the faith as revealed in God's word. Namely:
- One God who is Creator of the universe is eternally existent in the Father, the Son and the Holy Spirit
- The Bible as the inspired word of God inerrant in the original manuscripts.
- Jesus Christ is the Son of God; was born of a virgin, lived a sinless life, made perfect atonement for our sins through His sacrificial death on the cross, rose bodily from the grave, ascended; and, will return.
- The ministry of the Holy Spirit enables us to live godly lives.
- The church is the body of Christ. As such, we encourage believers to participate in the worship and ordinances of the church of their choice.
Christians in Public Service, Inc. is a 501 (c)(3) non-profit, non-denominational, public servant leadership training and educational organization. Contributions are tax-deductible to the extent permitted by law. Funds are used strictly to support organizational operations.